He is only 2 and yet he is so strong. Watching him go through all of this makes me so mad because... I did this to him....sure it's companies and our country that are allowing are children to be poisoned but I allowed them to directly inject these toxins into my child. I wish I could undo it but unfortunately I cant. So my mission from now on is to give him the best care and treatments I can and to help other mothers going through the same situation.
Now on a positive note....Liam my beautiful 7 month old boy was tested for allergies last week because of his eczema and the results were GREAT! He has no allergies. Yay now we can switch back to regular formula and get him off of the soy. This is something I have been so concerned about since soy formulas contain a lot of aluminum and high levels of estrogen.
No comments:
Post a Comment