Search This Blog

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as EAGLES they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"



Isaiah 40:31



Sunday, March 21, 2010

He always seems to amaze me!

Well we have just returned home from an amazing Church service and lunch at Cracker barrel and the boys are sleeping well. What a wonderful day this has been. Torin greeted me this morning with an actual "Hi". It's amazing, he has never said that word to me. Sure he will wave and occasionally we will get a bye bye but NEVER a hi! Then driving home while watching his signing time DVD in the backseat I saw him signing the usual "shoe" but today we also got to see a new sign from him..."socks". He is such a little smarty. I just love my boys to no end. They both amaze me everyday and make me so proud to be their mommy. I am so hopeful for their future and I have faith that God will take care of them and heal Torin. I see it everyday in him, little by little he is healing and it is such a miracle.
Photobucket

No comments: